The Box Office window is open 12:30pm-7pm and during all performances. The Box Office will be closed on Memorial Day, Monday 5/29.
Support the Freight
In order to keep our incredible venue open night after night, we have basic ongoing expenses including facility upkeep and maintenance, operational needs, and staffing. Ticket sales provide approximately 70% of our operating budget with the remaining 30% coming from charitable contributions. The Freight belongs to all of us – make your gift today. You can make a donation with cash, check, or credit card at the box office, by phone at (510) 644-2020, x120, or online.
Friends of the Freight contribute between $50 and $2,499 annually, and enjoy a range of donor benefits: priority notice of shows, ticket discounts, VIP concerts, and more.
The Music Circle Society is the Freight’s premier donor group providing vital support that makes our celebrated programs possible. Music Circle Society members contribute $2,500 or more to the Freight and enjoy special opportunities to be closer to the music.
Annual gifts may be paid over 12 months. Click the 'Pledge' button on the donation form. After your initial payment, your credit card will be automatically charged at the beginning of each month for the following 11 months. For tax purposes, you'll receive an acknowledgment after your first and last payments
We accept gifts of stock. Please contact our development department at 510-644-2020 ext. 114 or email email@example.com, for more information.
Leave a legacy of support for traditional music and this vibrant community arts organization. As you plan your estate, invest in the Freight’s future with a bequest, estate gift, or other deferred gift. Click here for detailed descriptions of these opportunities.
We are grateful for the many volunteers that help out the Freight. Please contact us for details of how you can volunteer.
If you have questions about monthly giving please contact our development department for more information at 510-644-2020 ext. 114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay by cash, check, or credit card by using our printable and mailable form [PDF]
Listen to sample tracks from upcoming artists.